Monday, April 19, 2010

bitter? sure she's bitter...

This weekend we had a little sleep over visitor... Be (aka Kramer) came and stayed with us for 3 nights. Marie was less than amused...She went on a partial hunger strike, she refused to eat her crunchies. Only canned food, that's where she drew the line.



Things were lively over here as they are when Be enters the equation. It's generally a non-stop action packed adventure.

Sparky LOVES him. As far as she's concerned, Be can do whatever he wants...

Marie wants to kick his ass. (to put it bluntly) and by the way, "I'm not eating my crunchies!!!"

Since we didn't seem to get the message with the partial hunger strike, she took matters a step further and shredded a roll of toilet paper... The levels one has to stoop to in order to communicate in this household!!!

1 comment:

Lisa H said...

Hilarious!
I wish that I could see a bigger photo of that flying dog!
Tears of laughter are streaming down my face.....Hey Marie! It could be worse....what if I had sent Lily down?