Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Orleans


I just got back from New Orleans ...again. For some reason I seem to find myself going there again and again this past year. This is the 3rd time. There's something about the feel of the place and how everyone calls me "baby". Ok that does me in. Call me 'baby' and I'm in your power. It's my kryptonite.
This trip there was a parade every day for one reason or another, or no reason at all really. I spilled off the plane and into the pirate parade... the theme was "it takes a pillage"
sorry this is so blurry, but I'm afraid we'd experienced a bit of the local custom of the "go cup" by this time... I got into the pirate parade big time, arrrg matey! ("matey", is almost as good at "baby")We all collected quite a hoard of beads by the end.


Hey, who dat callin me wench??

1 comment:

Lisa H said...

Arrrrrrr, ye swash-bucklin travel wench! I'll be walkin' the plank with jealousy....