Tuesday, April 8, 2008

back from artfest


As usual Artfest was so fun. I laughed non-stop. One of my friends here at home noted that the people I know from artfest only know the part of me that makes art, not the work a day home health care worker... I'd never thought of it like that, and it makes me think, maybe that's why I'm so comfortable there. anyhoo, I'm short on logic and coherent thought right now. I think it may be due to breakfast withdrawl....
Every day there was a perky young guy handing me a plate with suasage, eggs, potatoes, and bacon. A person gets rather used to this.... Hopefully my mind will come back tomorrow and I'll tell more...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where the heck did you get the wooohoo? Cool.

Was this an actual brekkie?

Tell us more.

lang

Anonymous said...

Following the story now.
Welcome Home.

Leese